Instagram

6 August 2014

My 1st Android !!!

Android was a total hit or miss back in its early ages....... But when compared to the Java based phones I'd say it was something totally different. I was so happy to own my 1st Android device. Well there were only a few devices out there and I wasn't a big tech lover, so all I knew was that I wanted an Android device and so the search began and I had to choose between Samsung Galaxy 3, Galaxy Pop & Galaxy Fit.

The Galaxy 3 & Pop had an almost similar price tag, the Galaxy Fit was the costliest of the lot and I loved its back. So my parents bought me the Galaxy Fit (it was my birthday gift) and I finally had my first android smartphone. I opened the box and my device was right in front of my eyes and I took it out of the box and I opened up the back and popped in the battery and booted the device.

The specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Fit S5670 are as follows:
1) a 240x320 pixels 3.3 inches display (121 PPI)
2) 160mb internal storage expandable up to 32GB
3) 280mb Ram
4) 5MP Primary Camera
5) Android 2.2 Froyo upgradable up to 2.3 Gingerbread
6) 600Mhz processor

I still have it and its fully functional, here are a few shots of the device :

Here's what the device looked from the front, had a physical home key, 2 capacitive buttons and the 3.2 inch screen:

It looked like this from the back, the 5MP Primary Camera and the single tiny speaker (was loud enough):

Have a closer look at the designed back (I loved it) :

The left side of the device had the volume rockers and MicroSD Card slot:

The right side had the Power button:

 The Top had a MicroUSB port and the 3.5mm audio jack:

The bottom had a single microphone :


It was totally different back then and from that day onward I was addicted to Android and my love for android grew and grew and is still growing.....

I'd love to hear about your 1st smartphone. So which was the device that brought you into the smartphone world ?? post it in the comment section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment